Protect Your Most Important Asset – Your Home
What an exciting time!!! One of the most important next steps in preparing for settlement will be selecting an insurance carrier to protect your home. We can help.
Poland & Sullivan Insurance have been working with realtors and new home buyers in Newark and surrounding states for more than 25 years. Our staff has over 100 years of combined experience.
We pledge to you a complete and thorough discussion of the homeowners insurance policy and the process of securing coverage. As an independent agent, we represent many of the country’s top insurers. We promise to obtain the best value available for your premium dollars.
In addition to coverages, insurance policies contain limitations, exclusions, and conditions. We want to make sure you are aware of and understand these limitations and exclusions so you can decide if they warrant further discussion between you and our advisors. We do not want any surprises at claim time — and neither do you.
Why use an Insurance Advisor like Poland & Sullivan Insurance?
- A Delaware tradition since 1970.
- Located in downtown Newark since 1980.
- Local owners born and raised in Delaware.
- Total combined experience of personal insurance staff is over 100 years.
- Long history of working with local realtors and their customers.
- We have the ability to provide you with other personal insurance products as well as business insurance products and life & health insurance products.
- We are environmentally conscious and advocate a “green” philosophy. To help reduce our carbon footprint, we have installed solar panels on our building and practice a comprehensive recycling program.
- When you do business with us, we give some of our profits back to the local community. We have donated thousands of hours of our time as well as thousands of dollars to local charities. For instance, some of the beneficiaries of our community outreach efforts have been:
- Make-a-Wish Foundation
- Individuals & Organizations with Disabilities
- Dumpster Cats
- Delaware Safety Council
- Laurel House Shelter for Abused Women
- Newark Hose, Hook, & Ladder Fire Company
- Delaware Hospice
- Quota International of Wilmington, Delaware
- Rally for the Cure
Four Unique Programs
- Gas Card Referral Program
- Find Your Lost Pet Program
- Teenage Driver Education Program
- Home Inventory Video Storage Program
- Protective Device Discounts
- Smoke Alarms
- Fire Extinguishers
- Dead Bolt Locks
- Central Fire Alarms
- Central Burglar Alarms
- New Home Discount
- Multi-policy Discount
- Loss-free Discount
- Deductible Discount
- Green Discount